Batch erases or voids transactions in QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Edition
Learn how to batch erase or void transactions.
Utilize the Batch Delete/Void Transactions utility (BDT) to rapidly erase or void numerous transactions without a moment’s delay.
- The is just available in QuickBooks Desktop Accountant 2017, Enterprise and Enterprise Accountant 17.0, and later versions.
- You need to sign in as an Amin or External Accountant user.
- The Batch Delete/Void Transactions tool doesn’t support multi-cash.
Batch erases or voids transactions
Important: You can’t batch erase or void the transactions below. You can at present erase them individually.
- Invoices with repaid costs, times, mileage, or things
- Invoices with billable time and expenses
- Pay checks
- Payroll Liability Checks
- Sales Tax Payments
- Online Bill Payments
- Any transaction in a shut period
To erase them individually, open the transaction and select Edit and then Delete.
- Go to the File menu and select Switch to Single-user mode. If you see Switch to Multi-user mode, don’t select it.
- Go to the Accountant menu and select Batch Delete/Void Transactions.
- Select the transactions you want to erase or void from the Available Transactions list.
- Select Review and Delete (or Review and Void).
- Select Back Up and Delete or Back Up and Void. You can also avoid the backup and select Delete just or Void just from the dropdowns.
Select Yes to affirm you want to erase or void the transactions.
After you erase or void the transactions, you can select View Deleted/Voided Transaction Report to print a duplicate of the erased or voided transactions.
Erase or void specific transactions
Channel for specific transaction types
You can erase or void explicit exchange types. Select the Transaction Type dropdown and select an exchange type. These show up on the rundown so you can erase or void them The bills alternative incorporates charge installment checks, charge discounts, charge credits, discount checks, and money charges.
Show/hide linked or voided transactions
Select the Show connected exchanges box to show exchanges connected to the chose exchange (for example a paid receipt paid with a joined installment). These show up in the Available Transactions list in the Linked Trns segment.
Select the Show voided exchanges box to show exchanges set apart as voided. These show up in the Available Transactions list.
To channel exchanges on the Available Transactions list, select Enter date, Last changed date, or Transaction date from the Show exchanges by drop down.
Sort the segments the Available Transactions list :
Select and drag any sections on the Available exchanges rundown to another area. You can likewise choose the header to sort the rundown.
However, in case of any query or concern related to QuickBooks integration with other software, feel free to reach us by dialing QuickBooks Help Number USA. Our accounting experts are made available globally for 24/7 to confer instant assistance.