We will help you know, how to customize email templates and use them to send messages from QuickBooks.
Are you looking to personalize your emails to customers and vendors? How does it feel to know that you can create email templates with customized subject lines and email bodies? Then all you have to do is select the one when you send an invoice, sales receipt, estimate, or other transaction.
Step 1: Creation and customization of a template
- The first step requires you to sign in to QuickBooks as an admin. You can also sign in as a user with permission to edit company preferences.
- Go to the Filemenu and select Switch to Single-User Mode.
Create as many templates as you want by following these steps. Multiple templates can be created for each type of transaction.
- Go to the Editmenu and select Preferences.
- Select the Send formsmenu and then the Company Preferences
- From the Delivery Method Defaultdrop-down menu, select Email.
- From the Email Templatesdrop-down menu, select a transaction type. Multiple templates can be created for each type of listed transaction.
5.Select Add Template.
6.Give a name to your template.
7.Customize the subject line and body.
8.You can select Insert Fieldto put a dynamic data field in your email. These use real data from the form, like the customer name or due date, to fill out the field.
|Note: As long as they match the prefilled options, you can type these fields into the message body yourself.|
- After you have completed customizing, select save. After you close the template, select OKin the Company Preferences tab to save your changes.
All of your templates appear in the Company Preferences tab of the Send forms menu. To set one as the default, select a transaction type and then Set Default next to the template you want to use.
Step 2: Using template
Your template can be used for emails sent alongside single transactions, batch emails, and even when you send pay stubs.
When you create an Invoice, for example, select Email from the toolbar and then Invoice. Your default template is used by QuickBooks for the transaction type.
If you are choosing to select Email Later, you can select one of your templates when you send a batch of emails. Go to the File menu and select Send Forms. Then select the template you want to use from the Template drop-down.
To Know more about to Create Custom Email Templates with QuickBooks Desktop in QuickBooks Call QuickBooks Support USA on their toll-free number. Also, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24*7 available at your service. For more information visit, www.qbooks247.com.