If at all you got this error message with your QuickBooks then here is the solution to your error. After this solution, if your error is not resolved you can immediately call our QuickBooks Customer care USA. You will see an error message like:
“Error: The Shipping Manager database is newer than the Shipping Manager on this PC”
You can do repairing if your Shipping Manager is encountering the error The Shipping Manager database is newer than the Shipping Manager on this PC.
The error mainly occurs due to the following reasons listed below:
- When your Shipping Manager database is damaged
- When QuickBooks Desktop is not able to search the most current Shipping Manager database
- When you are trying to use Shipping Manager from a QuickBooks Point of Sale client workstation
If you are facing this issue in QuickBooks Desktop, then follow the below listed instructions:
- Exit from QuickBooks Desktop.
- Rename the following Shipping Manager folders to ShippingManagerOLD:Location:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\ShippingManager
- Repair the QuickBooks installation.
- Click to Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- MOve to File
- Click on to Shipping >
- Choose [Courier] Shipping Options
- Click on Settings.
- Re-enter your complete shipping account information. Shipping Manager should now work as it should be.
If at all you are still getting error message call QuickBooks Point Of sale Support.
If this issue will happen in QuickBooks Point of Sale, follow either of the solutions:
Method 1: Rename the Shipping Manager folders
- Exit from your QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Rename the Shipping Manager folders to ShippingManagerOLD.Location:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\ShippingManager(64-bit): C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\ShippingManager
- Repair the Point of Sale installation.
- Now, Restart the computer.
- In the Point of Sale menu, choose Shipping Manager settings
- Re-enter your full shipping manager account information.
Method 2: Reinstall QuickBooks Point of Sale
- You can now uninstall QuickBooks Point Sale.
- You can assign a new name to the entitlement client folder.
- Click on to Install QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Toggle the Shipping Manager preference.
- In the File menu of your Point of Sale, click on Preferences and choose Company.
- Choose Shipping in the Sales menu.
- Choose to clear Use QuickBooks Shipping Manager and select Save
- Go back to the shipping preference and try to re-enable your shipping manager.
- Choose Save.
- In the Point of Sale menu, choose Shipping Manager Settings.
- Re-enter all information on shipping manager.
Indeed it was a great choice that you reached us. Hope, we will try our best that we will respond to your all queries so that we can make you satisfied with our responses. You can call us on our QuickBooks Point of Sale Support @ 1-800-290-0629 and also you can drop us a mail at email@example.com. Our technical executives will revert you within next 24 hrs.