We’re sorry to see you go. On the off chance that QuickBooks Self-Employed isn’t an ideal choice for your business needs, you can cancel your subscription in the app store whenever in a couple of simple advances.
Note: If you can’t discover QuickBooks Self-Employed under your subscriptions, it implies you bought the app from Intuit. All things considered, cancel your subscription in QuickBooks.
Cancel a preliminary subscription
Your subscription cancels naturally toward the finish of the time for testing with no expenses.
Cancel a subscription acquired through the app store
Note: If you cancel, regardless you approach your account until the following charging cycle.
Cancel on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Go to Settings and select iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, at that point select View Apple ID.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap QuickBooks Self-Employed, at that point Cancel Subscription.
Cancel on Mac
- Open iTunes.
- Go to the Account menu, at that point select View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, at that point select View Account.
- In the Settings area, select Manage beside Subscriptions.
- Select Edit alongside QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select Cancel Subscription, at that point Confirm.
Peruse more on cancelling Apple subscriptions.
Cancel on Android
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu ☰.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find QuickBooks Self-Employed, at that point select Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the guidelines to complete the procedure.
Cancel on Web Browser
- Go to play.google.com.
- Sign into your Google account.
- From the left menu, select My subscriptions.
- Select QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select Manage, at that point Cancel Subscription.
Peruse more on cancelling Google Play subscriptions.
However, in case of any query or concern related to QuickBooks integration with other software, feel free to reach us by dialing QuickBooks Help Number USA (1-877-390-1412). Our accounting experts are made available globally for 24/7 to confer instant assistance.