It is one of the great feature that you can access with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Accountant.
In this you are able to tack the products you are manufacturing and the goods you are selling out.
When you are trying to build a product, QuickBooks Desktop updates the complete stock.
How to resolve this query with QuickBooks Point of Sale Support?
- In the Inventory menu, click on Build Assemblies
- The other option is click on Vendors, choose Inventory Activities
- Click on Build Assemblies
- The list of components you seen needs to rebuild the product.
- Click on to Add the Quantity to Build
- In this feature, click on to add a memo or text data on your notepad
- Click on Save and Close
Indeed we were delighted to post this article. If at all you will face this QuickBooks Error, you can anytime make a call to QuickBooks Point of Sale Support @ 1-800-731-1629 and you can also drop us a mail at email@example.com. Our experienced experts are always on seat to attend your instant calls and revert you for your mails on your mail ids. They deliver the best quality solution to enhance the accounting data.