QuickBooks is customer-oriented accounting program used for managers and businessmen in small and medium scale companies. It uses company files from QuickBooks to keep all of the important business details. Losing data in QuickBooks may have some important short- and long-term repercussions for your company. You will need to repair damaged QuickBooks data errors as soon as they arise to ensure consistent running of the accounting data. The most daunting computer loss cases can be repaired using the QuickBooks database recovery tool.
In this article we will focus on the methods know how to Repair Damaged QuickBooks Data. To learn more you can call our QuickBooks customer care number.
What Are The Main Causes Behind Data Corruption In QuickBooks?
The need to restore broken QuickBooks data arises when all of the reasons mentioned below are the cause of the data damage:
- Windows power loss forcing QuickBooks to unforeseenly close is one of the most apparent causes for company file damage in the QuickBooks
- Listing data that has incorrect user entries will cause damaged QuickBooks data issue.
- If the company QuickBooks (.QBW) file has compromised accounts, names, or objects, then data corruption is likely occur
- Any virus or malware in your system will also affect your company file.
The symptoms that shows that the Company Data File has been Corrupted.
Prior to actually fixing the damaged QuickBooks data, you have to confirm that in what form the data damage inside your accounting software is present. Below are some of the key signs that will help you discover corrupted company file:
- QuickBooks unexpectedly shuts down while working on them.
- You cannot locate the transaction list in the Software or transaction list that is incomplete.
- When an outstanding bill or invoice is recorded in the balance sheet as paid.
- An error occurs during balance sheet audit.
- Negative balance in the history of transaction.
Methods to fix the Damaged Data In the QuickBooks
Now since you understand the potential causes and cases of the damage to QuickBooks data, take the necessary steps listed below to restore damaged QuickBooks data:
Solution 1: Verify & Rebuild Data Utility by using the QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Check Data Utility and QuickBooks Rebuild Data Utility work together to locate and restore the QuickBooks data that has been damaged.
- At first open QuickBooks, and tap on File
- Then tap on Utilities, and then select Rebuild Data.
- After that Press OK when asked to back up the data file.
- Then Wait for QuickBooks to display “Rebuild has been completed” and then press OK.
- Next, pick Verify Data from utilities and run it to search for potential damage to the data.
If you find an issue running the Verify Data utility in QuickBooks, choose Rebuild Now to fix the damaged QuickBooks data. If not, choose OK and keep on working on the company file.
Solution 2: Using QuickBooks File Doctor to Repair the Damaged Company File
If data damage continues, File Doctor is another QuickBooks company file recovery tool that will help you resolve the issues with data damage. Follow our detailed tutorial on using QuickBooks File Doctor and using the methods to fix broken data from QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Carrying out the process manually to repair the company file.
Upon running the Verify Data service, the data damages can be found in the Verify Results window of your company file. You can manually repair the corrupted QuickBooks company file by following the instructions given below:
Note: Save the company data before the troubleshooting procedures begins to avoid any interruption of the data.
- at first Choose Expand all from the Verify Results window to view all data damage problems in the company’s QuickBooks file
- After that Start fixing damaged QuickBooks data problems one by one if you feel confident doing so…
Hope the article will be a help to you and you get to know how to Repair Damaged QuickBooks Data. However, if you face any problem you can make a call on our QuickBooks customer care number and take assistance from ingenious professionals. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit – www.qbooks247.com. Stay in touch with our executives present 24*7 to guide you.