QuickBooks Customer USA helps you to rectify all error or glitches in order to solve all queries related to QuickBooks. By paying a bonus on a separate pay check QuickBooks will be able to do following:
- The bonus will be displayed on a separate pay check exclusive of all the regular wages
- Additional fees might be applied if you have Direct Deposit or Assisted Payroll service.
- You can access the Type net/Calculate gross feature of the pay check to gross-up the pay check.
- Regular deductions might be applied to the bonus amount.
To generate a separate bonus pay check, go through the following instructions listed below:
- Click on Employees on the top of the menu bar. Select Pay Employees.
- Click on to the Unscheduled Payroll from the list.
- Highlight and mark the name of all employees for whom you want to create a bonus check, then click on the Open Pay check Detail button.
- In the Earnings box of the Preview Pay check window, click in the Item Name column to get a drop-down menu, click on a bonus item.
- In the Rate column tab, type the gross amount of the bonus.
- Arrange federal and/or state withholding taxes as required.
- Click on Save and Close or Save and Next to continue with creating additional bonus pay checks.
For further guidance on such topics feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Customer Care USA and you can also dial our toll free number @ 1-800-290-0629 or you can also send us an email at email@example.com.