QuickBooks is quite popular among small and medium enterprises and is used by many people all around the world. The reason for this is because the software is user friendly and provides various features that aid in accounting management.
One of the most wonderful benefits of QuickBooks Online is that it allows you to download your recent transactions without having to enter the data of each transaction separately. By linking directly to your bank or credit card, you can retrieve all of your recent transactions online.
The quantity of arcane mistakes that users encounter at various stages of using the software is a disadvantage of utilizing it.
When you try to connect to your bank or credit card in QuickBooks Online, you frequently get an error. QuickBooks Online Error 350 is one of the most prevalent QuickBooks Online problems that occur when your bank details have expired or your connection has been terminated.
We’ll learn about the possible causes of the errors in this post, as well as how to fix QuickBooks error 350 successfully. You can also call QuickBooks Phone Number to resolve the issue and speak with one of our specialists.
What Causes QuickBooks Online Error 350?
The appearance of QuickBooks Online Error 350 might be caused by a variety of factors.
- If your bank’s server is unavailable or not responding.
- QuickBooks Online is unable to connect to your bank for whatever reason.
- If a data file is corrupted, especially the one that provides information about your recent bank activities.
- These are just a handful of the possible causes of QuickBooks Online Error 350, which prevents you from downloading recent bank transactions. If you encounter another mistake, there are a few steps you can take to try to resolve the issue on your own. Follow the actions outlined in this article to resolve this issue.
Some effective ways to resolve Error 350 in QuickBooks Online
Now that you’ve learned about all of the possible reasons of QuickBooks Online Error 350, you’ll find the repair process to be simple. If you’re not sure what the true cause of the problem is, you can try each of the troubleshooting procedures one at a time to solve it. Before you begin the troubleshooting procedure, you should attempt restarting the computer and QuickBooks Online. Occasionally, a simple restart will solve the problem, and you will be able to use QuickBooks Online without any problems. Please double-check that the problem has been resolved after each step.
Method 1: Identify and Recover Data That Has Been Damaged
If you get QuickBooks Online Error 350, you won’t be able to retrieve bank transactions right away. One of the causes of the issue is a corrupted data file. If you wish to see if your QuickBooks company file has any corrupted data, read and follow the steps below to understand how to recognize data loss and attempt to fix it:
- Click on the file menu in QuickBooks Online.
- Then choose Utilities, and next check the data.
- If you get a notice on your computer that says “Your Data Has Lost Its Integrity,” it signifies your company’s file is corrupted and needs to be restored.
- To recover the file, go back to the file menu and select Utilities.
- Press the Rebuild Data option to begin restoring the corrupted data.
- When the pop-up appears, select a location to save the recovered company file by pressing OK.
- Your corrupted files will be rebuilt after the backup is successfully created.
- Restart QuickBooks Online after the Rebuild Data software has finished repairing your corrupted company file to see whether the problem persists.
Method 2: Analyze Corrupted Data Manually
If you haven’t found any data loss in your QuickBooks company file but are still getting QuickBooks Online Error 350, you could search for data corruption manually. Simply follow the methods outlined below to locate any corrupted data or data file:
- To begin, go to the QuickBooks homepage and press the F2 button.
- The Product Details tab will open as a result of this action. then To get to the Tech Help area, press the F3 key.
- Then look for the QuickBooks log file, which is also known as qbwin.log. This file contains all of the error information and will assist you in determining the root cause of your issue.
- When requested, click Open next to the log tab.
- Then look for QuickBooks Online Error 350 or any other erroneous data that may have caused the error.
Method 3: Re-establish a connection between your bank account and QuickBooks
If the aforementioned alternatives fail to resolve the problem, the last option is to simply reconnect your bank account or credit card with QuickBooks. To learn how to combine QuickBooks Online with your banking institution, follow the steps below:
- To begin, go to QuickBooks Online and select the Banking option.
- Afterwards, select the account in which you’re having trouble.
- Then select Sign In from the menu.
- Type your bank credentials into the login box to access your banking website.
- Then tap on the account for which you were attempting to obtain recent bank transactions.
- Then press Continue, and then update. This will update your QuickBooks online with the most recent transaction information, which you may then download without error.
We hope you find the strategies listed above to be very helpful in resolving QuickBooks error 350. Our qualified experts provide technical assistance via phone, chat, and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can also call our QuickBooks phone number if you have any further questions. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Visit www.qbooks247.com for additional details.