Bank feed is one of the important concern which everyone thinks of. In this post we will make you understand about creating, modifying and resolving concerns with renaming rules for Bank Feeds in QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks Customer Care Support is always steadily available to help you out in resolving QuickBooks Bank feed issues.
How to resolve the renaming rule query?
We request you to go through the steps listed below:
To generate a renaming rule
- In Banking menu
- Click on Bank Feeds
- Select Bank Feeds Center
- Choose Rules in Bank Feeds window.
- In the Rules List window, click on Manage Rules drop-down menu then click on Add New.
- In Add Rules Details window, apply a Rule Name.
- In the Description drop-down menu, choose a selection and in the Description field, enter a word or text line you want to access as the terminologies for the rule. If at all you want to generate more conditions, click on (plus) on screen.
- In the Do This section, rectify all the exact selection made on the accurate drop down menu and on the basis of the selection you made type the payee name or the name of your account.
- Click on Save.
If you are able to generate the naming rule then you are successful and if not then you must contact QuickBooks Customer Care Support.
How to tailor the rule for renaming the bank feed?
- In the Banking menu section choose Bank Feeds
- Click on Bank Feeds Center.
- Click on to the Rules in Bank Feeds window.
- On the Rules List window, mark on the renaming rule you want to modify.
- In the Action column tab, choose the drop-down menu and select any one of the following:
- Edit Rule: If you want to modify the details of the rule. Modify all the accurate changes you made and click on Save.
- Delete Rule: If you want to clean the rule. Choose Yes when prompted to confirm if you want to delete the specified rule.
How to add transactions with renaming rules
When you are trying to download transactions into your Bank Feeds, then you will be able to select among these:
(Auto) Matched: IN this all the matched transactions which are reconciled with downloaded transactions are been registered into QuickBooks.
(Need Your Review) Unmatched: When all the downloaded transactions doesn’t match with any transaction in this account in QuickBooks.
To add transactions using renaming rules:
- Check the box to choose a transaction in Need Your Review tab.
- Mark and apply the accurate payee and account.
- In the Action drop-down menu, click on Quick Add.
- In the Rule Creation window which displays message, click on Ok.
- All the transactions will be highlighted via Changed by Rules.
- If you want to get them added into your register, choose the CHK category then in the Batch Actions drop-down menu, click on Add or you can also click on Approve.
Indeed it was a great option to get through the article on this topic. QuickBooks Customer Care Support promises you that they will keep posting such useful articles so that you won’t face any issue while you are running QuickBooks software. This accounting software has made accounting so easy that anyone sitting geographically can access this. We are highly available 24*7 to search out all bugs ad will try our best to troubleshoot them. You can simply make us a call on QuickBooks Phone Number USA @ 1-800-290-0629 and you can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.