QuickBooks is accounting software for small to medium-sized corporate companies, includes a solid accounting system that makes the company expand. However the QuickBooks is not free from the flaws and can often display errors.
As such, when you enter the QuickBooks, you can see a QuickBooks Sale Point error message on your desktop computer. The possible result is that consumers would not be allowed to access the company file in the PC.
The QuickBooks POS has a link with the company file. If the link is interrupted or misplaced, a blunder like the QuickBooks POS connection has been lost pops up on the screen and if this problem occurs, the entire unsaved file must be reworked on before the error occurs again.
In this article we will discuss the reason because of which the point of sale connection is lost and method to resolve the error. To know more about QuickBooks, you can get in touch with our Point of sale support.
The probable reasons behind the QuickBooks Point of sale Connection Been Lost.
- In case the QuickBooks is used in multi-user mode along with a unique QuickBooks version on all computers.
- If the Data is destroyed in the company file.
- If the 3rd party application from Anti-Virus is messing with the QuickBooks.
- When the Security is protected by device firewall.
- If Your Computer is connected to a few networks and the company file is transferred to a few other PCs and the link with that Computer is lost that can result in an error.
- In the event that you saved the company file in a portable device, you lost connection to the device.
- When there is some Unwired Network link.
- More than one machine is allowed to host the Company file in the network that results in the error.
- The folder requires additional authorization to save the company file.
- If the Power Saving Mode is allowed.
Successful methods to eliminate the QuickBooks point of sale connection has been Lost error.
The possible solution for dealing with the QuickBooks Point of Sale Connection Has Been Lost error is listed below:
- Firstly Stop the QuickBooks, and all programmes running in the taskbar.
- At the Starting point, the QuickBooks must be rebooted.
- If the issue is not fixed after restarting your QuickBooks POS: you may have to reset your QuickBooks Database Server Manager if the QuickBooks POS connection has been lost.
- The very next move is to open the control panel and pick the QuickBooks from the list below the select uninstall or change option. A screen will come up after that. Pick the Repair Radio option. Then begin fixing and afterwards, verify whether it works or not.
- Another possible option is to transfer the QuickBooks company file to a separate location.
- If the Computer and the company data file are under the network link is saved at a point in some other Device, make sure you’re precisely connected to that Computer.
- If the file has been transferred to a portable computer, make sure you are wired to the computer successfully.
- If the PC is in Power Saving mode. Visit the power management settings right from the control panel window and afterwards disable power saving feature, sleep, and hibernation modes on that PC where the QuickBooks company file is stored.
- When authorizing the storage of the QuickBooks company file on more than one PC, make sure that you only allow the Computer to host the QuickBooks company file wherein the QuickBooks company file is stored.
- When you’re using multi-user installations that run separate versions of the QuickBooks, you should upgrade your QuickBooks to the current model in all PCs that use it or promote a related company register. You will then access the control panel and open the QuickBooks from the list in question. Choose support and then upgrade the QuickBooks and here press the Upgrade Now button.
You’ll certainly fix the problem by taking those steps. If you are still having trouble then email our QuickBooks POS support team. You can also reach us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email our specialists, who are accessible 24 hours a day, and are open all over the world. With the continuous assistance of our QuickBooks POS Team you will feel stress-free while operating in the QuickBooks. You can even take a look at @ www.qbooks247.com for more information.