QuickBooks point of sale is software that used for credit payment processing, sale and inventory management and it also helps in providing special discount or offers to your customers. If you are also using QuickBooks and don’t know how to repair an existing QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale installation that helps in resolving errors which you get while installing or using POS. Don’t worry! You can get rid over this issue with the help of our QuickBooks point of sale support expert.
If users want get repair their existing installation, then they need to follow the steps provided:
Note: You need to ensure that QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale should not run before performing the following steps.
- First, press Windows + E to open computer window.
- Next, you need to uninstall or change a program. In certain version of Windows it may just say repair *See below*
- Now, you can select your version of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and click Uninstall/Change.
- Click & select next from point of installation window and then select repair radio button.
- Click next again and then click repair button.
- After that, click on finish. You will get a notification that your installation of POS should be repaired.
Anyhow, if your repaired QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale does not work or resolve your issue, then we will recommend you to perform a clean install.
We hope that our article and the above points will help you to understand how to repair an existing QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale installation. If you still have any doubts, please contact us at QuickBooks Point of Sale Support and you can also write a mail of the listed queries or issues you have faced on our mail Id at email@example.com. You can also consult our executives who are present globally round the clock to assist you. They will ask your query and then process it, after getting the solution they provide you with the proper response to your problem be informed that our professionals are extremely competent in their respective fields. You can also visit the website www.qbooks247.com.