Today we will discuss how to make vendor payments easy by adding them to your QuickBooks Online account and paying them directly using Online Bill Pay with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Support.
You can add a vendor bank account in QuickBooks Online
In order to add your vendor’s bank account information directly into Online Bill Pay, you need to follow these steps.
- First, login to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Next navigate to expenses.
- Click & select Pay Bills Online button.
- You can find the vendor you want to add the bank account for.
- Click & select Set up bank transfers.
- Now type information of vendor’s bank account and then select Next.
- Enter the following required fields:
- Account type
- Routing number
- Account number
- Re-enter account number
O Vendor’s email address
- Click & select Save.
You will find that payments can now be made electronically to the vendor in QuickBooks Online.
Vendor payments : What you need to know :
If users are adding a vendor’s bank account then there are few things to that they need to know:
- First of all, a small test initiated to deposit of penny into your vendor’s bank account. It will be done to verify the bank account that it can receive payments.
- Next you need to add it, after adding a vendor’s bank account manually, the earliest process date that can be selected is 2 business days after the bank account was added. It will ensure that the test deposit is successful.
- In case, if the test deposit is not successful and the bank account is invalidated, it means payment is in process and it will go out as a check payment.
- In case, if a payment needs to be made immediately, then you need to schedule a check payment before adding the vendor’s bank account.
We believed that the above given article will be a help to know how to add a vendor bank account in Online Bill Pay. Our certified expert would pick your call @ Quickbooks POS Support and resolve all the issues and problems which you are facing while using the software. Our technicians are considered to be one of the most reliable and supportive. You can even write us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).