You could use the QuickBooks Messenger to communicate with other company file users from inside the QuickBooks in multi-user mode. It could also enable other users to log off whenever you want to switch to single-user mode. In addition, using the QuickBooks messenger, you can exchange crucial details and then get a swift response from other users. In this section, we will discuss how QuickBooks Messenger can be allowed, used and disabled in multi-user mode.
If you’re not aware of how to allow QuickBooks messenger in multi-user mode, just give our QuickBooks support number a call and speak to one of our professional QuickBooks experts. Do not stress yourself.
How to switch on/enable the QuickBooks Messenger?
You will find the QuickBooks messenger icon in your device tray at the bottom right of the screen when you function in single-user mode. When you log in to the business, the messenger automatically opens. To open and use the tool, all you need to do is to double-click the QuickBooks messenger button. You will get an error message when working with the tool, which reads, “QuickBooks messaging has stopped working.” You have to be careful when activating the messenger to prevent this error.
How to use the QuickBooks Messenger?
So now that that you know for sure how to allow the multi-user QuickBooks messenger, keep following the right the points below to use it effectively:
- After you have logged in to your QuickBooks company file, in the notification window, click Chat. It will allow you to start the other user’s conversation. Put it another way, you can right-click the QuickBooks messenger icon in the device tray to start a conversation by selecting the Chat option.
- You can talk with other users who are logging into the company file if you are logged in as an Administrator. To do the same, from the Actions drop-down menu, you must pick Send Message to Logged In Users. However, during this time, you might not even be able to access a record of conversations between users.
- In multi-user mode, you can also pick your status from QuickBooks Messenger as you want other users to be there (busy, away, or otherwise). Select the appropriate status while using a drop-down that displays your user name.
How to log off or close another user’s enterprise file?
You ought to log in as an administrator to log a user off of the company file. Once you are finished, cautiously follow the instructions mentioned below:
- To launch the QuickBooks messenger, go to the Company menu and afterwards pick Chat with a coworker.
- Then, from the Action drop-down menu, you must pick Close Company File for Users.
- Pick a user from the company file that you want to log-off.
- Then select the Close Company File option.
- Simply click yes in the Confirmation window.
Now as you know how to log off or close another user’s company file in multi-user mode in QuickBooks messenger, let us just review the measures to disable QuickBooks messenger.
How to Uninstall QuickBooks Messenger?
To disable the Multi-User QuickBooks Messenger, follow the instructions below:
- In the very first place, when in multi-user mode, you must sign in as an Administrator.
- Go to the File menu and pick Utilities once you are logged in.
- After that, click Disable the QuickBooks Messenger.
- Log out of the company file when you are finished and afterwards log back in to enforce the improvements you have made.
You can learn how to allow and disable the QuickBooks messenger in multi-user mode by reading this thread until the end. And if you’re not sure of any of the steps and need to hear directly from experienced QuickBooks experts, please give a call to our QuickBooks support number USA. Once you are linked, in multi-user mode, our expert will address all your QuickBooks messenger related queries. You can also contact us at (email@example.com) by sending us an email for assistance. You can browse our web at any time at www.qbooks247.com for more information on Quickbooks.