The QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most efficient work-related stress reduction software. The QuickBooks users often get frustrated mostly due to encountering the errors when using this application. And one of those error is the QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5.
Since the user of the QuickBooks Database Service is restricted from accessing the location of the file, which leads to the occurrence of the QuickBooks unexpected Error 5. This error shows a warning message “An unexpected error 5 in a route call to NetShareGetInfo.” Unanticipated error 5 is triggered primarily by incorrect entries in the Windows registry, or the device is not configured correctly.
In this article we’ll consider the reasons and strategies for fixing the QuickBooks Error 5.
If you have any doubts or would like to know more about the QuickBooks error, you can contact our QuickBooks support team and they will assist you.
What are the potential triggers behind the occurrence of the QuickBooks Error 5?
The QuickBooks users can at any time receive the QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5 when operating on the QuickBooks. There could be multiple reasons behind this error. We have listed below them all as described in the following:
In case the QuickBooks is not properly configured then you may encounter the unexpected QuickBooks Error 5.
Upon unintended deletion of the register entry or the system file this error can occur.
If incorrect entries are present in the Windows registry even that could result into an error.
If the PC automatically shuts down.
QuickBooks Error 5 can also be caused by malware attack or other virus.
Whenever a system or application component can’t handle regular operations that could lead to error too.
The effective ways to remove the QuickBooks unexpected Error 5
You can diagnose the problem the QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5 by the steps mentioned below before implementing the appropriate solutions:
Method 1: Delete the user
- At first start the Company Tab at QuickBooks Desktop and select Users.
- Then Choose Users and Roles to Create.
- After that select the user in the User Folder, and pick
- Afterwards For validation select OK.
Method 2: User re-creation
- Firstly Choose the Users and Responsibilities.
- Then For the new user build a new user name.
- After that create a new password, and verify that.
- Finally, you need to configure the user’s roles and click.
- In case you are still confronted with the QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5 then consider the following solutions:
Other ways to correct the QuickBooks unexpected error 5
Solution 1: firstly Download and update the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- To get rid of some form of error the best approach is to download and install the QuickBooks File Doctor. This could be useful when correcting the QuickBooks Error 5.
- The QuickBooks File Doctor can be downloaded and installed from the Intuit official website.
- The QuickBooks File Doctor reviews all of the system’s files and folders and corrects the hosting settings respectively.
- You can view and monitor the device through Permission level setting after downloading the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- The corrupted files can be restored and located in the QuickBooks Applications.
Solution 2: Mount a Reimage Repair Tool
- At First, download the Reimage Repair Tool.
- Then Save the tool on desktop.
- After that Go to the position of the file and then when the prompt shows on the screen press yes.
- Then unmark the checkbox, to launch the automatic search.
- Afterwards Click Install and the tool will be automatically scanned.
- Once the scanning is completed, then press start Fix.
- And then, restart the QuickBooks and verify if the QuickBooks Error 5 still shows up.
Solution 3: Grant access to file share
- At first Begin File Explorer and right-click on the folder where the company file was stored.
- Then Click Properties in that choose sharing tab.
- After that select partial or Full Sharing according to your company needs.
- Then Select Apply and press.
In the above article we have explained the ways to eradicate the QuickBooks Unexpected Error 5 .However, if you find it difficult to understand, you should contact the executives. Our accredited experts provide technical assistance 24/7 via phone, chat and email. If you would like to talk more please feel free to e-mail us. If you have any more problems, you can also call our QuickBooks Support Phone Number. So let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit-www.qbooks247.com.