As a user, if you are looking to install QuickBooks Desktop then you need to follow the below steps to install it. You will find that these are the same steps no matter how many times you need to install it. Still, if you are getting any error whiles you installing QuickBooks Desktop, we will recommend contacting QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number for help.
Step 1: You can prepare for the install
- First, you have to make sure that your computer machine should meet the system requirements.
- In case, if you are not using it before then you need to download your version of QuickBooks. Now, you can save the file somewhere you can easily find it.
- You should have your product and license number.
Step 2: You can also install QuickBooks Desktop
- First, unzip the file QuickBooks.exe.
- You can follow the instructions that are displaying on the screen. After that, accept the software license agreement and then select next.
- Now, you can type your Product and License numbers. Then select next.
It will be needed to decide which install type is right for you
QuickBooks Desktop will provide you two options while you install QuickBooks, it is totally depends on you how to express install, or custom and network.
If you will go for express install, then you should have below mentioned things:
- You should be a first-time user
- You can Reinstall QuickBooks.
- If you are using QuickBooks on single computer machine. (Select Express and then Next.
- Click & select install to activate.
- Once done, unzip QuickBooks.
You can use custom and network install
If you are going to use custom & network install, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- In case, if you are installing QuickBooks somewhere other than the default location.
- If user is hosting their company files on a server machine.
- Start setting up a multi-user network.
- First, click & select custom and network options and then select next.
- Next, it will require choosing the option that describes how you’ll use QuickBooks.
- You can select change the install location.
- After that, start browsing where you want to keep QuickBooks folder.
- Click on next to start the installation.
- Once it done, unzip QuickBooks.
Still, if you are getting any error, then we are ready to help. You can open this link in order to fix the error: how to fix QuickBooks Desktop install errors.
Step 3: User can activate QuickBooks Desktop
Once you get installed QuickBooks, you need to allow them to activate and update it. In case, if you need more help, then you can follow the link to know how to activate QuickBooks Desktop.
We believe that the above given information will be helpful to know how to install QuickBooks Desktop with the help of our QuickBooks Support USA. If not, then you can initiate for a call or live chat by clicking on our website www.qbooks247.com or you can also draft a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for reaching to us.