In this article, you will learn how to process a payment in the Merchant Service Center. To know more call QuickBooks Technical support.
Please note that some of the QuickBooks payments accounts because of which the ability to process electronic check transactions has been added can also be done in the online service center. For instructions on taking an eCheck payment, follow the steps that are given below. (The online service center does not provide scan checks)
Every QuickBooks online user has the right to process eChecks in the Merchant Service Center. They can also manually record them in QuickBooks Online or accept payments in the same way by making use of the e-Invoicing feature.
IMPORTANT: Your account will remain open if you are using a discontinued version of QuickBooks desktop software and haven’t upgraded to a newer version. Also, you can still process the payments using the instructions that are given below. For more information, or if you’d like to upgrade your software now call QuickBooks technical support.
How to process a Credit Card payment?
- Firstly, you need to sign in to your Merchant Service Center.
- Click on the Processing Tools and then Charge a Card.
- Fill in the remaining fields with the payment information. You can also call QuickBooks technical support to know more.
Please Note: Comments which are added to the field given below can only be seen by you, the merchant, and the cardholder (customer).
- A confirmation page displays as soon as the payment is processed. To go back to the Charge a card screen, you can print, email, or void the transaction or click on done.
How to process an eCheck payment?
- Firstly, you need to login to your Merchant Service Center.
- On the Select, the blue Check transactions link on the homepage which is located in the Processing Tools box. You can also select it from any page in your online service center by clicking on the Processing Tools and then selecting Accept an eCheck.
- Check whether they Accept an e-check tab is highlighted or not. Make sure you highlight it.
- Enter the amount of transaction.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Account Type.
- Enter the nine digits long routing number).
- Enter the account number.
- Enter the first and last name of the customer.
- Enter the phone number of the customer.
- Click on the appropriate option
- I have a signed authorization
- My customer is on the phone.
- Click on Submit.
To know more on how to process a payment in merchant service center call QuickBooks technical support on their toll-free number. Also, you can write to us at email@example.com, Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service.
For more information visit, www.qbooks247.com