In this article, you will learn how to convert Quicken data to QuickBooks Desktop. To know more call QuickBooks Technical Support.
You can directly convert your Quicken file to QuickBooks Desktop or you can also use the Quicken Converter to upgrade your file first depending on the version of Quicken version you are using. Read on the article further to learn more about the conversion process and then get started with your switch to QuickBooks.
How to Convert from Quicken to QuickBooks?
Using the Quicken Converter
Make sure you do not have another version of the Quicken Converter installed before using the tool. Uninstall the existing version from your computer if you have and download the right version.
You can contact QuickBooks Technical Support to download the various version of converter tool given below, matching the year version of your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Quicken 2019 Converter
- Quicken 2018 Converter
- Quicken 2017 Converter
- Quicken 2016 Converter
Follow the steps given below to install and convert.
- Download the Quicken Converter, launch it and then click on Next.
- Click on I accept the terms in the license agreement and then click on Next.
- Select Next and then click on Install to start the installation of the Quicken Converter
- Click on Launch Quicken Converter and then select Finish.
- Select I am transferring data from Quicken for Windows and then click on Get Started.
- Click on Open a data file located on this computer and then click on the File.
- Look for your Quicken file (.QDF) file and then click on OK.
- Click on Convert it! and then select OK.
- Click on Save to save your new Quicken Data File
- Click on Exit.
You can start converting using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks as soon as you are done upgrading to a compatible version of Quicken.
Search for.QDF, not.QFX
How to use the Conversion Utility?
- Using the Conversion Utility in QuickBooks Desktop convert your Quicken file.
- For doing this you need to go to File
- Select Utilities
- Click on Convert
- Now, choose From Quicken.
- Click on the Quicken file (.QDF) which you want to convert.
- The rest of the conversion process can be done with the help of the conversion utility guide.
Press F1 to access the Help window in your QuickBooks Desktop and type “convert from Quicken” for more details about the Conversion Utility.
To know more on how to convert Quicken data to QuickBooks desktop call QuickBooks technical support on their toll-free number 1-877-227-2303. Also, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service.
For more information visit, www.qbooks247.com