You can now save your time by emailing pay stubs to your employees.
You will now be able to send your employees digital copies, Instead of sending them paper pay stubs. QuickBooks Desktop will deliever each pay stub as a PDF to your employee’s email address and it’s password protected.
There will be no need to print out anything, worry about printer cartridges, or wait for the mail. This will enable you and your employees to keep all your records digital. As an alternative, you can let your employees access their pay stubs and W-2s through the web.
Step 1: Updating QuickBooks
Make sure that the version of QuickBooks that you are using is updated to the latest release.
Also check if you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. QuickBooks converts pay stubs into PDFs using Adobe.
Step 2: Checking of mail settings
By default, this pay stub feature isn’t turned on. Using email pay stubs will first require it to be turned on.
- In QuickBooks, go to the Editmenu and select Preferences.
- Select the Send Formsmenu and then the My Preferences
- In the Send email usingsection, select one of the options:
- If you use Gmail, Yahoo, or similar email services, select Web Mail.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook, select Outlook.
- If you want to use the QuickBooks email service, select QuickBooks Email.
- When you’re done, selectOK.
To Know more about QuickBooks Desktop Call QuickBooks Desktop Support on their toll-free number 1-800-290-0629. Also, you can write to us at email@example.com. Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24*7 available at your service. For more information visit, www.qbooks247.com.