Accounting can’t be without Excel sheets but what if we are stuck in excel sheets only, if you are not able to select it. An error message pops out saying “QuickBooks doesn’t recognize excel”. This QuickBooks error is quite common error occurred with many of the clients. Not to worry here QuickBooks Customer Support USA will provide you complete guidance on this error.
How to resolve this issue
- Method 1: Update QuickBooks desktop
- Click on reports menu, open any reports on list
- Click on Excel tab >> All export options should be visible
- Method 2: Check for QuickBooks system requirements
- Match QuickBooks Desktop with various versions of Microsoft office
- If at all your version is not compatible, kindly upgrade Microsoft Office
- Method 3: Repair Microsoft Office
- After updating Microsoft Office, switch back to QuickBooks and export a report
- Method 4: Toggle Windows User Account Controls
- Click on Windows start menu >> Search for “User Account Control Settings”
- Click on the slider>> “never Notify >> Click on OK
- Restart your computer now.
- Method 5: Reinstall QuickBooks
For further assistance feel free to contact number QuickBooks Customer Support USA our technical support team is available 24X7 to fix your error or issues at their best or you can directly mail us at email@example.com. You can also visit @ www.qbooks247.com