In this article you will learn about the QuickBooks error 1904 and methods to fix it.
Error 1904 is often caused due to damaged file or an incorrect file location. This error is common while installing QuickBooks desktop.
“Error 1904: [file path / name / extension did not register], the error message appears exactly like this but that does not mean your files are in danger. Just follow these steps to fix the Error 1904.
Causes of error 1904
- Damaged or corrupt file inside the system.
- Issues with installation of QuickBooks desktop.
- Using older version of operating system on the computer.
- May be the essential components of the accounting software have gone corrupt.
How will you Resolve QuickBooks Error 1335?
Method 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool automatically will diagnose and fix issues with Microsoft components the QuickBooks program uses.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Within the tools hub, select Installation Issues.
- Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. Let the tool run. It may take around twenty minutes.
- When the tool finishes, restart your computer and open QuickBooks. If you’ll open and add QuickBooks, everything is fixed.
Method 2: Manually fix Windows components
Beneath referenced reinstalling and fix process are intended to be taken under the proper direction of an IT individual or a person working with the specialists from Microsoft support:
- Start the procedure by reinstalling Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Fix Microsoft MSXML.
On the off chance that you can introduce QuickBooks and it is opening, at that point, you’re all set.
Method 3 – Install using an Administrator Account
Sometime, appropriate consent is required to introduce programming. In this way, you can attempt to introduce QuickBooks through an Administrator account.
Follow these means to initiate an Administrator account on your PC.
- Click on the Start button. Type ‘cmd’ in the pursuit field.
- Right-click on ‘cmd’ or ‘Order Prompt’ by and large and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
- Type “net client head/active: yes” without the statements. Press Enter. Next, type ‘exit’.
- Click the Start button indeed. Snap on ‘Switch client’ from the propelled power alternatives.
- Here, you will see another record named ‘Director’. Login to this client account and introduce the QuickBooks programming in it.
If you’ll open QuickBooks together with your regular account, you’re good to go.
Yet, are you confronting any issues in performing the steps mentioned above or the means don’t appear to be clear for you get in touch with our leaders at QuickBooks Customer Care Number otherwise you may even send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.