QuickBooks Error 80070057 occurs when company file is been created in QuickBooks 2014 by QuickBooks Accounts Manager and it didn’t open when you tried to open the same file. Then computer shows the error message which explains that file doesn’t support earlier versions. This error is also known as multi-user setup.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 80070057
QuickBooks Error 80070057 this error code can be seen due to following reasons:
- We want to open the file by double clicking instead it should open the file from inside QuickBooks desktop.
- When you are not connected to the network and trying to open the file which is situated on other network.
- Third party firewall is not applicable.
- .nd files are damaged.
- When you trying to open a file which is stored in diverted area.
- Due to blockage by firewall settings, you won’t be able to work
- Inappropriate file extension
- Company file is in pen drive or any other hard disks
- Damage in installation of QuickBooks
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057
Question arises when we know about error and its effects still we are not resolving it. Here we QuickBooks Customer Support are providing you the complete solution of resolving Error 80070057.
Method 1: Be sure, when you open your company file
- Open QuickBooks >> Select Company File
- Select Open
Method 2: Update QuickBooks to latest release
- Updated QuickBooks will have upgraded features and releases.
Method 3: Run QuickBooks with Admin Permissions
- Close QuickBooks >> Right Click on QuickBooks icon
- Select Run as administrator
- Select company file >> Select Open
Method 4: Move your company file to default location
- Close QuickBooks >> Search for your company file’s location
- Open(.QBW) company file >> Click on Copy
- Scroll for default location >> Paste
- Open QuickBooks >> select “Find a Company File”
- Click on Local Drives >> Click Open
Method 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
We really hope that this post managed to resolve your Quickbooks Error 80070057 on your own for advanced functioning. Our database is extensive and we will make sure to find out more such errors you come across. Still, if your issue is unfixed or unsolved you can visit QuickBooks Error Support or you can directly mail us at [email@example.com].