In the part of running a business-oriented world, you must know about QuickBooks Intuit software for managing your business queries. QuickBooks developed by Intuit based in the USA to organize your expenses, track business inventory, or monitor your cash overflow. Moreover, this accounting software can ease your workload and help you focus on your work. With a variety of services provided by Intuit QuickBooks, there too many technical problems that occur while using the QuickBooks application. Talk about the errors, QuickBooks unrecoverable error occurs while working on it. It is hard to resolve to error but you can fix with some of the below-mentioned solutions.
Apart from the below-mentioned solutions, if you want to get QuickBooks Support to fix errors, then the support team of this accounting software will provide you valuable information to fix it.
What Is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
Initially, QuickBooks Unrecoverable errors are the errors in the QuickBooks application due to damaged files or lack of updates and can be indexed and can be solved by repairing or editing. It can create big problems with your QuickBooks file, third party programs, or your operating system.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
Before fixing the QuickBooks unrecoverable error, you have to create a backup of the company file and update the version. To access the company file, this accounting software has a feature where different users login with their login credentials. So, you need to check those corrupted users who access the same company file with different login credentials and occurring this error. If a particular user-finding the unrecoverable error, it may be possible that the login credentials got corrupted by that particular user.
Fix the corrupted user
- Firstly, select the company menu and select Users. Now hit on Set up Users and Roles.
- Now select the add user tab and then create username and password and click next.
- Then complete the procedure click on finish
- Check the company menu and log off.
- Log in again with the new user credentials and open a QuickBooks Desktop company file
- Now press and hold the alt key and double click the QuickBooks Desktop icon.
- Hold the alt key until the no company open window is displayed.
- Now open a sample file and select one of the sample files.
- While you open the sample file if you find no error message, then the problem lies with the original company file.
Copy and access the company file from a different location
- Go and open the company file folder and search the QBW file. Right-click it and choose the copy option.
- Now create a new folder with the proper name on desktop.
- Then paste the company file you have copied to the folder.
- Double click the QuickBooks icon while holding the alt key, and keep pressing it until the no company window open is shown.
- Now browse and open the company file you have copied to the desktop.
Add another window user account
- Go to the control panel window, choose a user account and then go to manage another account.
- Now create a new account option and enter the account name.
- Choose the account type as administrator and click on the create account option.
- Now restart your computer and log-in with the new user login credentials.
- Open QuickBooks and access the company file to check if the error is gone or not.
Troubleshoot the unrecoverable error by using QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Open the QuickBooks Intuit website, download the Tools hub, and install it.
- After installation, run it and select the Program Problems option.
- Now find the Quick Fix my Program option, click on it.
- Run it, it will do any repair operation needed for the program
- Now open the Installation Issues option in the Tools Hub and select the QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool.
- Now clean Install Tool and run it too.
- QuickBooks Tools Hub will check your QuickBooks Desktop for any damage or error and perform the repair.
Note: If still facing the QuickBooks’ unrecoverable error, then you need to contact with QuickBooks Support team.
Sometimes the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps fail to fix the QuickBooks Error and issues. In such a case, you look for assistance from reliable QuickBooks Customer Phone Support. Contact us 24×7 through the QuickBooks Tech Support phone number ☎ .