Today we will learn how to connect and track emails in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac with the help of QuickBooks Technical Support.
In some cases, when you connect your email provider to QuickBooks, you can email invoices, reports, and sales forms directly from QuickBooks. Then, you can track them so you know the emails you sent to your customers or vendors. Here’s how.
You can connect your email to QuickBooks Software.
If you want to connect your email to QuickBooks Software, with the help of these steps you can set up multiple email accounts and QuickBooks remembers which email address to use for each type of message. Here’s how to set it up:
- Click & go to QuickBooks, then select Preferences.
- Click & select the Email icon.
- Choose Send Emails. From Send Emails Using, select Custom.
- You will find a list of Email Accounts appears. If you haven’t added any email accounts to QuickBooks, this list will be empty.
- Click & select the + icon to add a new account.
- You may add an account name, then add the settings from your email provider.
- You can repeat for any other accounts you want to add.
You will get a notification that you will find the email address listed in the From field of your message and now you can choose any account to send from or if still you come across with any issue, we will request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Support USA for your help.
You can track emails you’ve sent
When you email a form to a customer, QuickBooks records the message. Here’s a short video on how this works.
We’ll use tracking customer email as an example, but the process is the same for jobs and vendors.
- Click & go to Customers, then select Customer Center.
- Click & select the customer you emailed the form to.
- Click & select the Email tab. The list of the forms you’ve emailed to that customer appears.
In some cases, you can select the item in the emails list to open that transaction. If you want to stop tracking an email, you can delete it. In case, if still you come across with any issue, we will request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Support team for your help.