QuickBooks Scan manager allows you to scan receipts, invoices and documents and gets them attached to your invoices using QuickBooks Scanner Manager. Think of a situation if you are in urgency to dispatch invoices with scanned documents and suddenly you get the scanning error. What will you do? Not to worry, you are heatedly welcome to contact our QuickBooks Error Support.
How to Set up and use QuickBooks Scan Manager
QuickBooks Scan Manager is well-matched with TWAIN compliant scanners.
Method 1: Generate your scan profile
- In the Company menu tab, choose Documents,
- And then select Doc Center.
- Choose Scan a Document.
- Click on New to set up a new profile or click on current scan profile
- Modify the name of your profile, and then choose Continue.
- Adjust the profile settings as required, then click on Save to save the file.
Method 2: Set up and test your scanner
- Mark your profile, and then click on Select.
- In the Select Scanner window, choose Scanner Setup Wizard.
- If you are not able to see your scanner,
- Click on Yes, and then click on Next to download the latest scanner database
- Choose the suitable mode which is known to be Normal Mode.
- Mark the Perform Tests box, and then choose Next.
- Click on to the test you want to run,
- Then click on Next twice to begin with testing of your scanner.
- Mark the Repeat this test in order to check all modes box,
- Then chose Next to continue with testing in other all modes also.
Method 3: To add and scan documents
Once you are over with all testing modes, you are ready to use your scanner
- To attach a file, just click on to the Attach File button on any transaction.
Get help with Scan Manager errors
How to fix the Scan Manager Errors?
“Could not scan. TWAIN driver not found.”
- Please verify whether you are using a TWAIN-compliant scanner.
- To check the working of scanner properly, test your scanner outside of QuickBooks
Hope, till now you are able to resolve any scanning error on your own for high functioning. If still error persists, you are free to contact us at our QuickBooks Support Number. For any guidance on such topics you can contact our QuickBooks Error Support and leave us a mail at email@example.com. Our team of technical expertise is always available 24*7 to give away with number of benefits.