Today we are here to discuss how we can fix a problem verifying your payroll subscription with the help of QuickBooks Payroll Support.
In case. if you are trying to update your payroll to the latest tax table, but you are getting the error PS036? You will get to see that there is a problem verifying your payroll subscription?
However, we can explain what could be the actual reason of this error, and how we can resolve it with the help of following steps:
There are some possible reasons for the error:-
- Your payroll subscription might be inactive.
- In case, you have more than one active payroll agreement with an inactive Direct Deposit agreement.
- Data may be found damage
- In case, product not updated.
- Due to the reason of Incorrect Service Key
- May be, you have entered Incorrect Employer Identification Number (EIN) in the company file
- May be, you have entered Incorrect PSID in the company file
- In case, whatever the version of QuickBooks Desktop you are using does not support your version of Windows in the Quickbooks Software.
- It might be the reason that the status of the payroll subscription in the QuickBooks Desktop Service Keys screen appears as “Invalid number or EIN”
- You need to verify your Desktop Payroll subscription
- You need to verify your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscription with the help of QuickBooks Support.
You need to ensure that you have the latest QuickBooks Desktop release and you have also downloaded the latest tax table release.
It will be required to open Payroll Account Management portal. Then click & close the page.
You can Restart your computer.
You need to download the payroll update, again.
Now, You can reset QuickBooks Desktop Update.
Note: In case, if you are using Direct Deposit for the company file that is having this issue, you can immediately reach to our QuickBooks Payroll Support Team for the help. Please do not follow the instructions below.
If the steps above didn’t work, you can try the following. However, if you are running direct deposit — do not try to follow these steps, and contact us.
It is required to open Payroll Account Management portal. Please check if the payroll service shows Active. Then click & close the page.
This process can validate your payroll service online and should also fix the error. Otherwise, you can also perform a clean install of QuickBooks in Selective Startup. If still you are facing an error, we will recommend you to contact immediately to our Quickbooks Payroll Support Phone Number for immediate help.