Today we will learn what to do if you see registration error messages in your QuickBooks Application with the help of QuickBooks Support USA.
In case, if user’s ever see any of the error messages below after you register, then in that scenario users can subscribe, or sync their data in QuickBooks Desktop, Users no need to worry. An installed file can also be the cause of issue.
- “Error: The validation code is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable when activating.”
- “Message: You cannot use Online Banking because QuickBooks is not registered.”
- “You must subscribe to the accountant’s copy file transfer service”
- The Sync License Data Online option is greyed out.
We are here with some solution that will show you how to safely delete the file so you can refresh your registration in QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 1: You can run the 3371 QuickBooks Error that need to fix.
Step 1: Users can download and install the QuickBooks
You will see that QuickBooks Tool Hub helps to resolve common errors. Users need to close QuickBooks to use the tool hub. For the best experience, we will always recommend you to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit.
- You need to Close QuickBooks.
- Users can also download the most recent version (18.104.22.168) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file somewhere you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop).
Note: In case, if users already installed Tool Hub, they can find out which version they have. Click & select the Home tab. The version will be on the bottom.
- Now, users need to open the file that they have downloaded with the help of given link. (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- You can follow the on-screen steps to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once the install finishes, it is needed to double-click the icon on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Note: In case, if you are not able to find the icon, we will suggest you to do a search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: Users can run the Quick Fix my Program with the help of tool hub.
- In the installed QuickBooks Tool Hub, users can click & select Installation Issues.
- Click & select 3371 QuickBooks Error Fix and then press OK.
- Users can start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
Solution 2: You can manually delete your Entitlement file from QuickBooks Desktop
You can also find that the entitlement file tells QuickBooks that client’s product is valid and registered. Now, they only need to find the file and delete it so you can re-enter your license and product info.
- Click & open the Windows Start menu.
- Users need to Type “Run” into the search and then open Run.
- They can also Type C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 and then Enter. still, they are not able to open a folder, enter C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 instead.
- Users need to find Entitlement with the given link EntitlementDataStore.ecml. Right-click the file and select Delete. Select Yes to confirm.
- Click & open QuickBooks and your company file from QuickBooks Desktop.
- They can also follow the on-screen instructions to register QuickBooks again.
In case, if users are seeing that QuickBooks Point of Sale is already installed on the same computer, we will suggest to follow the steps to register it again. It uses the same entitlement file.
In case, if you still see display issues, we will request you to please get in touch with our QuickBooks Customer Support by clicking on our website : www.quickbooksupport.net. user will get 24*7 support from our QuickBooks Expert.