QuickBooks is an accounting software which is used in small or medium sized enterprises as it helps in managing your taxes easily and it is also safe in terms of safety. As we know payments for QuickBooks Point of Sale helps in providing seamless and flexible way to process card payments. However, if you are also using quick Books and you are not aware how to record third party merchant sales in QuickBooks Desktop if you don’t have a Payments account, you can still record credit card payments, refunds, and debit/ATM card payments in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with the help of QuickBooks Desktop Support Expert.
Step 1: You can ensure QuickBooks Payments is not yet set up.
- First, click and select file, then setup interview.
- Next you can Select the payments tab.
- Press No.
Note: once you select No, for future transactions, preferences will be saved.
- After that, click & select Done.
Step 2: You can make a sale in QuickBooks Desktop
- First, you need to select Make a Sale with the help of navigation pane.
- Next, you can scan the item and type your customer’s name.
- Then go for Credit or Debit for the payment, then choose either Charge or Refund, whatever required.
- You can also change the amount if necessary and click the card type from the displayed list (list is displayed based on your preferences).
Note: You need to add cash back if applicable for credit payments.
- After that, click & select Save.
|Important: Users need to follow their third-party merchant’s instructions for authorization and batching processes using the terminal provided to them by their third-party merchant in QuickBooks Desktop.|
The above referred techniques are very useful to know how to record third party merchant sales in QuickBooks Desktop with the help of QuickBooks Support. Our certified experts provide 24/7 technical support via phone, chat, and email. If you want to discuss any more feel free to get in touch with us. ALSO, if you have some other query, then you can contact on our QuickBooks Desktop Support Number. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit – www.qbooks247.com.