We are here to discuss how to fix data damage on your QuickBooks Desktop company file with the help of QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
In case, if user will notice possible data issues, or they have done the research and suspect data damage, then no need to get worry. We will recommend users to follow these solutions to resolve minor data issues with your company file.
Solution 1: You can repair your company file using the Rebuild Data tool
You will get to know that the Rebuild Data tool is built-in to QuickBooks Desktop and automatically fixes minor company file data issues in QuickBooks Application.
- Click & go to the File menu, then hover over Utilities and select Rebuild Data.
- It will be required to click on QuickBooks Information window, then select OK. You may need to follow the onscreen steps to save a backup, if required.
- Now, tool will start repairing file & will take some time.
- Once the tool gets ready, you can click & select OK.
- Choose File menu. then over Utilities and select Verify Data.
- This tool will check data file for issues.
In case, if QuickBooks are not able to find any problems, click & select OK. You can keep using your company file. User will find that they don’t have any damaged data.
In case, if QuickBooks are able to find any issue with your company file, then select Rebuild Now.
Still, if you getting any issues after rebuilding your company file, try again. If the first rebuild took 2+ hours, then you need to contact our QuickBooks Support.
Solution 2: You can repair your company file by using QuickBooks File Doctor
In case, if you still getting any data issues, we will suggest you to use the QuickBooks File Doctor to fix your company file with the help of QuickBooks Support.
Solution 3: You can also repair your company file by rebuilding your data
If you want to repair you company file through rebuilding your data, then you are required to take backup of your company file.
In order to manually fix the issues, follow the below given steps:
- Click & go to the File menu. Then select hover over Utilities and select Verify Data.
- Now, let the tool check your file for data issues.
- You need to open verify results screen, then select Expand All to see the errors.
- If you are looking to fix the error, click & select See Online Article. In case, if the error doesn’t have an article, you can contact support for help repairing your company file.
Solution 4: User can contact QuickBooks Support
In case, if your company is not getting fixed by rebuilding the data or using the File Doctor, we will request you to come in contact to our QuickBooks Support Phone Number expert team or you can also initiate a live chat by clicking on our website http:www.quickbookssupport.net they will help you to repair the file.