With the latest topic, it is quite clear that we will make you understand about cancelling a pay check with QuickBooks Desktop.
- On the top menu bar, click on Employees, then select Edit/Void Pay checks.
- On the Edit/Void Pay checks screen, modify both the Show pay checks through or from dates to the date of the check, and continue pressing Tab on your keyboard.
- Click to check-in question, and choose Void.
- In the pop-up box, type ‘yes’ and click on Void.
- If you agree, mark the checkbox saying that you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of voiding the pay check.
- Repeat the earlier steps as required to include all checks that need to be cancelled.
- Once the check has been cancelled, close the Edit/Void Pay checks window.
- Click on Employees, and select Send Payroll Data.
- Click on Send. You won’t be able to see any direct deposit checks to send.
- The memo line will display a changes which has been made to the check. It might say: “Voided pay check Payroll Service Funds Recovered.”
Hope, you are completely satisfied with our post. We will keep updating you regarding such posts. Indeed e are so overwhelmed that connected with us. Our QuickBooks Customer Care USA will try to help you out and resolve all kind of issues you are solving or facing. You are free to contact us at QuickBooks Helpline Number USA @ 1-800-290-0629 at firstname.lastname@example.org.