Get along with QuickBooks Desktop with help of QuickBooks Payroll Support. Payroll is defined as the expenditure of company. You must keep complete record of same if even a single entry is missed then you will lose huge data of your company or there are chances of getting irregular calculations in QuickBooks Desktop.
When a pay check have a specific net amount, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll avail you to sum up the amount on the employee’s pay check.
How to gross up a pay check
Go through the instructions listed below with all the detailed description. You can also make a call to QuickBooks Payroll Support.
- Click on to the Employees menu, then choose Pay employees.
- You may select either Scheduled or Unscheduled Payroll.
- In the Enter Payroll Information window, mark or highlight a check on a side of the employee you want to gross up the pay check for.
- Click on Open Paycheck Detail
- In the Preview Pay check window, type a salary or bonus payroll item with no rate in the Earnings section.
- Make yourself sure to remove any other payroll items which is listed since you are using any other type of item which is not working.
- Apply a check in the Enter net/Calculate gross checkbox.
- Though QuickBooks calculates and deducts the appropriate taxes, choosing Enter net/Calculate gross permits you to give employees the entire amount as the total pay.
- Click on Save & Close, then follow the instructions to pay employees.
Hope this article is proved out to be helpful. You must go through our related post to make you updated related to QuickBooks. Contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support experts, they will guide you best in their knowledge so that you can get the maximum support you want. Dial our toll free number @ 1-800-290-0629 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org