This is the most vital aspect to go through. When you are stuck somewhere in between accessing QuickBooks, then you can simply process these steps:
Below listed steps are there to ignore this issue and record of items you can give along with:
Method 1: To generate a new income account for sample/promotions
- In the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
- Select Account
- And click on New.
- Click on Income as the account type.
- Select Continue.
- Name the account Samples/Promotions as per your thought process
- Select Save & Close.
Method 2: To generate a new item for those samples/promotions
- In the Lists menu, choose Item List.
- Select Item and click on New.
- Click on Other Charge as the type.
- Name the item Sample/Promo as per your references
- Write down a detailed description like donation/sample/promotion.
- IN the Account drop down menu, click on the Samples/Promotions account that you created in earlier Step.
- Choose OK.
If still facing error, you can simply dial QuickBooks Support USA
Method 3: Generate the invoice to keep track of samples/promotions
- In the Customers menu, choose Create Invoices.
- Once you’re done with the invoice, select Save & Close.
We tried our best to resolve your issue regarding cash basis report. You may simply contact our toll free number at our QuickBooks Support USA @ 1-800-290-0629 and you can also send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.