QuickBooks is accounting software designed for small and medium-sized businesses. This software is developed and marketed by US-based company “Intuit”. But sometimes while working on the QuickBooks, some errors like H202, H505, or 6000 series errors are diagnosed when trying to open a company file. To deal with these errors, the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool is developed. It is developed to troubleshoot networking and multi-user errors that can occur when you open a company file. Users may use this tool to diagnose and to make corrections so that the problem can be solved. This tool also prevents the poor connection between the QuickBooks applications, the Database Manager and the Company files. The QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool is only supported when the computer is having Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with QuickBooks 2010, 2009 or 2008 or Enterprise Solutions 10.0, 9.0 or 8.0. The current installer occupies 1.7MB on disk which is available for download.
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool installer is also known as QBNetDialog.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe, qbw32.exe or QBW32Pro.exe, etc. The most preferred version of the software by users is 4.0. It is available for download in free.
The following issues can be resolved to be resolved by the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- The first issue is the connection problem between QuickBooks and Database. It can be resolved by the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- The second issue is regarding Firewall ports. You don’t know what firewall ports that need to be open.
- Or any other QuickBooks Database Connecting Issues.
How to download the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
- This tool can be downloaded from the QuickBooks Support website by searching the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- Once it is downloaded, and then click on .exe and install prompts need to be followed.
- Then launch the tool by following the steps given below.
- Click on QuickBooks Connection icon from the desktop.
- When any information is displayed, then click Ok.
- Allow the programs to make changes by clicking on Yes to the User Account Control Message.
- Browse the location of the QuickBooks file and click the connectivity test button. Certain diagnostics will be performed by QuickBooks. Click the appropriate links for help and to resolve problems when an error message will appear.
Learn to use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Diagnose Connection tab –This tab lets you test the computer set up to ensure the company data file is accessible from a workstation, whether configured as single-user or multi-user. If permissions are not set correctly, or if firewalls or ports are blocked, errors can result.
- Firewall Status-The Firewall Status area displays basic information about the firewall.
- Test Connectivity- The Test Connectivity area lets you test your computer’s connectivity.
After 2013, net tool services were blocked by Intuit to download, 4.0 is the last version available on some software sites. QuickBooks File Doctor was launched by Intuit a few years back which was a more powerful tool and contains all previous functions as well.
If you are facing any trouble in following the above steps, Call QuickBooks Support USA. Our support team is full of experts which can resolve your issues in a few minutes. We are available 24×7 at 1-877-390-1412 to resolve your queries.