Let’s get to know what’s new and improved in the latest updates to QuickBooks Desktop 2020 and Enterprise 20.0.
QuickBooks are regularly updated to give you a better experience and fix issues. The following release notes explain what’s new and improved.
Keep in mind that each new update includes all the changes from earlier updates.
If you have turned on automatic updates, QuickBooks will automatically download updates for you. But updates can manually be checked at any given point of time by you.
Release 3 (R3) October 2019
Key Points about Release R3?
- Access to QuickBooks Capital for payments customers
- Employee self set-up capability
|QB Capital||· Payments customers now have access to QB Capital, an Intuit provided loan program, as a business funding option|
|Payments||· QuickBooks Desktop payroll users will now be able to access activating payments services|
|Payroll On boarding||· Employees can be invited by employers to self setup via a secure website|
|Other updates||· The new update will comply with new Gmail requirements
· QuickBooks 2020 is now adaptable with Microsoft Office 2019
· Automated payment reminders can now be combined into a single email for customers who also use QuickBooks Payments
· Easy activation of payments services for existing payroll customers
|Bug Fixes||· Corrected help links for landed cost (QBES)
· Provided link to solution when QuickBooks asks to close all Outlook windows when sending invoices
· Resolved issue preventing printing of more than 10 pick lists (QBES)
· Fixed issue with item warning message when class is not allocated (when prompt for assigning classes is turned on)
· Fixed crash when entering a memorized transaction with date previous to dividing date
· In Send Reminder window, the “Send” button will be disabled when there are no emails to send
· Send Reminder window will close when pressing the “esc” key
· Checks will no longer show “To be printed” after printing if you are using “Enter” key instead of mouse pointer
· Resolved crash when applying credits on the same job
· Fixed the Service Messages unavailable error in Update Now option
· When selecting “Need your review” ribbon, all appropriate transactions will display regardless of initial filter
· Can now enter up to 400 Ship to addresses via QuickBooks Software Developer Kit (SDK)
Release R1 (R1) September 2019
|Bug Fixes||· To Export a large report to Excel you require more than 256 columns.
· Fixed exception handling issue when selecting the Statement Writer “Cancel” button.
· Performance enhancements for FIFO enabled company files (especially effective for large company files).
· Resolved issue where you had difficulties resizing the reports window when using multi-monitor mode with a vertical monitor.
· QuickBooks will now be correctly installed even without internet connection.
· After converting a lead into a customer, you will now still be able to modify a contact.
· When you click back on Self-Help window it will take you back to the previous page, not the primary search screen.
· The issue where you were unable to send general journal entries from QuickBooks has been resolved.
To know more about QuickBooks 2020 call QuickBooks technical support on their toll-free number 1-800-290-0629. Also, you can write to us at email@example.com Feel free to reach us anytime; our team of executives is 24/7 available at your service. You can also visit @ www.qbooks247.com