There are tons of different types of small businesses starting from one Person Company to multiple person companies with the help of Quickbooks Support. These all progress on different levels, they need different sorts of accounting tools according to the range of business and they need to keep track of their costs in different ways too. Today, if you want to deal with your bookkeeping and accounting alone, then luckily you have QuickBooks Support to help you.
No matter it’s about freelancing or providing services, you will need to make sure of one key thing: that you keep track of all costs and income in order to pay your taxes promptly and correctly. This is exactly why getting QuickBooks software is essential for your business. Let’s get to see who all the best tools are and how QuickBooks support helps users in their business activities.
QuickBooks Self Employed
After getting a massive amount of success with their desktop software, Intuit the founder of the product has decided to concentrate on the progress of their cloud-based services. One of these includes QuickBooks Self Employed, a package that has been focusing on helping for those who are doing business on their own: let that be providing business for others such as being an Uber driver, a freelance translator or a writer among many others. This package has been specifically designed to help people, who would like to deal with their basic bookkeeping and accounting work, as they don’t have any experience in doing so. The main features of this package include the following:
– Easy to use interface to enter and track all the income and spending
– It can track mileage ( which is important for those who drive as part of their business) all you need is to enter the date, miles driven and the purpose of the trip
– It can calculate and categorize the taxes
– It can store and manage all accounts.
– It connects with bank and credit accounts
– It would not only track income and expenses, but it can also differentiate personal from business expenses
– 24/7 QuickBooks technical support
The price of QuickBooks self-employed is paid in form of a monthly subscription that includes QuickBooks Support, automated upgrades, data backups, and system maintenance too.
Self Employed Tax Bundle
– This package contains an additional integration of TurboTax app which would enable you to pay your quarterly taxes online
– It can also export the Schedule C deductions to Turbo Tax
A drawback of Self Employed packages
It doesn’t contain automated invoicing as it has no connection to the payment gateway.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Support can easily help you by letting you know where to obtain your QuickBooks subscription. If you, however, decide to purchase one of the cloud-based packages, you can freely start your subscription online too along with an online payment. QuickBooks support for more information.